A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's device when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said equipment.
Cookies allow said website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user's decisions and habits.
TYPES OF COOKIES
According to who is the company that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types of cookies can be distinguished:
• Own cookies
• Third-party cookies
There is also a second second classification according to the time they are stored in the client's browser in this case may be session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another type of classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
• Technical Cookies
• Personalization Cookies
• Analysis Cookies
• Advertising Cookies
• Behavioral Advertising Cookies
ACCEPTANCE OF THE COOKIES POLICY
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
• Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
• Close. The notice is hidden on this page.
HOW TO MODIFY THE CONFIGURATION OF THE COOKIES
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from CaldasPerdidas.net using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the 'Help' function will show you how to do it.
• Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/esxl/internetexplorer/deletemanage- cookies#ie="ie10"
• FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
• Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl="es"
• Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/useofcookies/
• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/